Integrating SDE Enterprise Geodatabase and PostGIS under Same Database Part 2 PostGIS Configuration

This post straight continuation from my previous post about Integration of Enterprise Geodatabase and PostGIS inside PostgreSQL Environment. The video tutorial can be viewed at the end of this post. In the video I demonstrate about how to configure PostGIS extension inside PostgreSQL enterprise geodatabase. The steps are little bit tricky so if you are not familiar with Enterprise Geodatabase and PostGIS, I suggest you to watch the Part 1 of the series. The configuration steps I show on the video must be done one by one following the order like I demonstrate on the video. On step missed will result in Geodatabase in not usable and PostGIS wont works like how it should. 

I dont test these steps on other OS like Linux, but I guess it wont be much different. And please remember that you must see this trick as experimental because personally I also didnt evaluate its performance in actual production environment. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUTORIAL ORTHOREKTIFIKASI CITRA SATELIT RESOLUSI SEDANG (CITRA ASTER)

HAE (Height Above Ellipsoid) and MSL (Mean Sea Level) Conversion Using Pathfinder Office